- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
HR Advisor – Northampton
Salary: £30000- £35000pa
Plus excellent benefits including: Bupa Medical, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, HealthShield Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme and Pension
Working for a high tech production company with an exciting future!
* Lead and support assigned HRC areas for multiple countries or regions in working with the global team.
* Serve as escalation point for shared services support as needed. Maintain detailed knowledge of HR service areas and answer employee inquiries pertaining to HR programs, processes, procedures, and communications.
* Process Workday HCM activities in an accurate and timely manner
* Assist with formulation, implementation, and administration of human resources programs, policies and practices.
* Conduct research, data gathering and analysis, provide reports, and/or manage small/medium assigned projects.
* Counsel employees concerning work-related problems and conduct termination interviews, providing feedback to HR management when necessary.
* Facilitate employee training and be involved in needs assessments and recommendations.
* 3-6 years of relevant HR work experience. Knowledge of general human resources practices, procedures, and laws.
* 2+ years of Workday HCM experience as HR end user and familiar with the set-up process is highly desired.
* Experience with data entry into Workday or other HR database required.
* Professional and customer focused approach, including some discretion, diplomacy and sensitivity in handling confidential matters and information. Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
* Ability to demonstrate and combine a methodical and organized approach to work situations with a high level of attention to detail.
* Excellent planning, time management, communication, organization, follow up, and interpersonal skills