- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Pathways Recruitment is a leading recruitment professional within the health and social care sector.
We are currently recruiting for a nursing home manager based in Loughborough
The home is A 50 bedded Nursing Home that provides 24-hour nursing care to adults over the age of 65.
You will lead the team in providing support and guidance to your residents enabling them to develop independence. You will be innovative and creative in your approach to your position and you will promote a culture of continuous improvement. You will ensure that regulatory standards, quality assurance, and 'person-centered' care practices and documentation are comprehensively maintained.
As the home manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of safe and effective care and managing the staff team.
* Ensure the delivery of quality care – continually assessing our residents’ needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy – utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home, and increasing public awareness of our services.
* Take on accountability for the home – ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Manage the financial effectiveness of the home – maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
* Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
* Manage every facility in the home – although we are in the care business to deliver this you will manage every service from laundry and maintenance through to catering.
* Developing your people – you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development.
Essential Skills as a Home Manager
* Previous home management experience is a must
* Manager with a current Nursing PIN
* RGN Nurse
* Great CQC understanding
Salary for Home Manager is £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
To apply for this position please send your CV to Adelle or call for further information