- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our Client, based in Worksop, is looking to recruit a HGV Technician on a permanent basis with an immediate start.
Working Hours: Days and Afters rotating Alternate Saturdays
Salary: Between £25k and £32k Depending on experience and qualifications
Requirements: Class 1 or 2 Driving licence Would be beneficial
• Perform minor and major repairs on lorries and trailers
• Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service lorries, including inspection, tyre rotation and oil changes
• Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
• Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
• Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
• Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
Please contact Ashleigh on (phone number removed) if you wish to apply for this role or would like further details.
Concept Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this advert