Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
HGV Driver – Sleaford area – Attractive salary
HGV DRIVER – Class 2 HIAB driver working on a 32000kg flatbed rigid for timed deliveries. An up to date HIAB licence is essential for this role.
Our client is looking for a Class 2 HIAB driver working on a 32000kg flatbed rigid for timed deliveries. The successful candidate must be able to work nights out. (This could range between 0-4 nights out per week) Some weekend work is available. Guaranteed 42.5 hrs per week but expect 50-60hrs per week.
The successful candidate must be hard working, punctual and willing to be part of a team.
As a delivery driver you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure deliveries and collections are on time at the right place.
* Adhere to all safety and quality standards on and off the road
* Interact in a positive and professional manner with colleagues, customers and general public
* Check load ensuring correct parts are delivered to correct sites at correct times
* Accurate completion of paperwork associated with deliveries and collections
* Must have a good geographical knowledge of the country
* Must be confident in load restraint using straps etc
* Early starts are essential along with some late finishes
* Be able to effectively take instruction and keep in regular contact with the Transport Manager
* Good communication skills are essential
* Vehicle must be kept clean and tidy at all times
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Class HGV 1 licence is desirable.
* Excellent knowledge of driving hours and WTD.
* Must have at least 5 years HGV driving Experience.
* Must have valid Drivers CPC card.
* Must have checkable references.
* Must have a valid Hiab licence and experience in machinery installations.
* Must be competent in using a PM65 lorry mounted HIAB with a 16 mtr reach.
* A fantastic, friendly culture that thrives on teamwork.
* 29 days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays).
* Pension scheme.
* Free on-site parking.
* Free uniforms.
* Competitive salary depending upon experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this role please apply below