- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our new client based in Sawley, Derbyshire is going through a fleet expansion. We are currently searching for professional and reliable drivers to undertake our new permanent positions. We look for experienced drivers to assist us in the support of our client’s busy operation. Due to this expansion, we currently have multiple permanent positions available with work all year round and great pay rates!
Drivers will be undertaking Aldi work using a fridge trailer. There will be an element of handball as it is self-tip and you will be provided with a pump truck to do this. You will have around 1-3 drops to various Aldi stores around the UK. This role is a temp to perm, meaning you will work your probation period through Mainstay Recruitment before transferring permanently with our customer.
You will be working on a rotating shift pattern of 5 on 3 off, then 5 on 2 off.
Example of first 4 weeks:
* Week 1 – 5 on 2 off (Monday to Friday, Saturday/Sunday off)
* Week 2 – 5 on 3 off (Monday to Friday, Sat/Sun/Mon off)
* Week 3 – 5 on 2 off (Tuesday to Saturday, Sun/Mon off)
* Week 4 – 5 on 3 off (Tuesday to Saturday, Sun/Mon/Tues off)
Above is an example of first 4 weeks, your rest days will continue to push forward by 1 day every other week.
* Start time: 22:00
* Shift lengths of between 9 – 12 hours
* £130 per shift on agency
* £137.93 Per Shift once permanent
* £36,000 – £38,000 per year when permanent
* Guaranteed a minimum of 261 shifts each year (including 28 days holiday = £36K annually
* Overtime shifts are optional on rest days
For this position you will need to have at least 12 months experience on class 1. You must also have no more than 6 points for minor offences.
If you are interested in this position, please call Sam or Tom at our Walsall office