- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
So you're a registered Audiologist / Hearing Aid Dispenser / HAD, but are you able to give your clients the best possible support? Are you feeling under-appreciated? By joining the UK's leading Hearing Specialist you'll get outstanding training, help your clients live their best lives and reach your earning potential.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 (rising to £30,000 based on performance)
· Uncapped OTE (Typically up to £50k in first year)
· Company Car
· 24 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
· NO COLD CALLING
· Home Based
LOCATION: You'll be mostly home based with domiciliary or branch visits in the Nottingham area so you could live in Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Burton upon Trent, Derby, Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Sutton-In-Ashfield, Matlock, Chesterfield, Worksop.
· A newly qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist with a bit of commercial experience?
· Unhappy working in a branch and not earning what you're worth (and fed up with people who can't wear a mask properly!)?
· An experienced Audiologist / Hearing Aid Dispenser who wants to work with a business that values integrity and puts their customers needs first?
We live in a changing world and while hearing loss continues to affect millions, the way our services are delivered has had to adapt with the times.
To keep both you and our customers as safe as possible we're doing things differently. With us you will mainly work from home and:
· Conduct up to 6 pre-booked online hearing assessments per day (usually over 3 days /week) using the latest technology to support the customer.
· Following up those assessed with either a home or practice visit for a final 'fitting' (the remaining 2 days / week).
· Complete aftercare and service appointments – on-line wherever possible.
As one of our Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist's you'll support our customers throughout the assessment process and ensure you are recommending the best solution for them from our huge range of market leading products.
You'll need to:
· Be happy conducting online assessments (we'll give you all the kit and the training).
· Be willing to travel throughout your territory as necessary – you'll still need to help with the fitting.
· Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Be highly service oriented, someone who puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
In return, you'll get some of the best product training available and our reputation for personal career growth is second to none. You'll also be well rewarded for your efforts, with generous bonuses paid on individual product sales as well as overall sales value.
So, if you are an HCPC registered, qualified, Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist and you recognise it's time to do things differently (better) then send me your CV or call for a confidential chat.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Hearing Aid Dispenser, Audiologist, HCPC registration, HAD, Audiology.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: LH16101, Wallace Hind Selection