- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
My client is currently looking for HCA based in lincoln.
The role will be working within the Ministry of Defence enviroment. You will be assisting Personnel from the Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force to deliver an exceptional standard of care to service Personnel and their families.
– Provide general basic nursing care under indirect supervision of the practice nurse team, undertaking tasks and duties delegated by a suitably qualified regulated professional.
– To provide clinical administrative support as required.
– To work collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients, following policy and procedures alongside nurses and administrative staff in the service and delivery of the care management of the practice population.
-You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
– Deliver a professional & personal service at all times.
– Must have Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 2 training.
Must be able to provide certificates of training, as undertaken within the last three years, and/or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager, who is a current registered healthcare professional, in:
o Recording ECGs
o Perfoming Venepuncture
o Performing urinalysis
o Preparation of specimens
o Undertaking simple dressing procedures
o Using aseptic technique
If this sounds of interest to you then please get in in contact with Reachout Medical