Career Level Manager
We are delighted to be representing a national training provider to recruit an Assessor/ Trainer to deliver short courses within health & social care.
Covering the Nottinghamshire/ Derbyshire area, the successful candidate will be based from home travelling to and from learners workplaces, whilst also conducting classroom delivery.
You will be responsible for the management of your own learners (max caseload of 40) ensuring timely achievement of all qualifications.
Applicants must hold an appropriate assessors qualification plus PTLLS (or other teaching qualifications). You must be confident, organised and proficient in classroom type delivery of Health & Social care whilst also holding a level 3 qualification within health & social care.
– Induction of learners completing relevant enrolment documentation.
– Delivery of selected NVQ units to small groups of learners using power point presentations, training resources both remote and face-to-face delivery.
– Carry out observations and 1-1 learning sessions at follow up visits.
– Assess learner competence and underpinning knowledge, ensuring this is captured with evidence generated.
– Take part in graded observations which form part of robust quality assurance process.
– Demonstrate effective caseload management (40 learners)
– Ensure that all learners achieve timely before their planned end date.
– Understand assessment data and reporting requirements monthly.
– Engage with dis-engaged learners to complete planned work and achieve on time.
– Attend regular assessment standardisation