Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Mack Recruit are currently recruiting for an established National Awarding Body who are looking for an experienced and driven Head of Operations to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking Awarding Body who are recognised to deliver regulated apprenticeships and qualifications throughout the UK.
Our client offers a comprehensive and diverse range of qualifications across a wide range of vocational areas.
Location: Within commutable distance of Leicestershire area
Salary: up to £45,000pa depending on experience
Holiday: 35 Days Holiday Inc public Holidays
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Reporting to: Managing Director
The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the Operational performance of the Awarding Organisation Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all services delivered are of the highest standard and are in line with current and future business objectives.
The successful candidate will have strong operational leadership experience within an Awarding Organisation, Training Provider or College.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
* Experience of working within a leadership role in a regulated organisation such as training provider or awarding organisation
* Knowledge and experience of assessment methodologies across a wide range of qualifications
* Highly analytical and process driven
* Ability to operate on a strategic level
* Full working knowledge of quality systems and processes
* Professional, enthusiastic, disciplined and a team player.
* Extremely well organised, methodical, with excellent attention to detail.
* Motivated and driven with proven leadership skills
* Flexible approach, with positive attitude.
* Excellent ability to build relationships both internally and externally
* Must be committed to outstanding customer relationships
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to work for a visionary, supportive and professional Awarding Organisation that is committed to excellence please apply