Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Carry out all aspects of grounds maintenance to achieve the highest level of service to the client. The role includes maintenance to amenity grassed areas, sports pitches, hedges, shrub and flower beds, road sweeping and litter collection.
– Based at a high secure hospital unit, the role also requires the servicing of two medium secure units on a mobile basis with a start and finish at the base site.
– Take part in an out of hours on call rota for gritting paths & roads during winter months.
– To maintain and secure any company/client vehicle, machinery and equipment issued, in a clean and tidy condition, reporting all faults to the line manager.
– Implement a positive health and safety culture.
– In the event of your quality falling below the specification to rectify this as a priority.
– To read and understand the company’s Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Policy.
– To attend any training that is required for you to complete your job effectively and safely.
– To always act in the best interests of the Company and its clients at all times.
– Observe HSE legislation and local conditions and ensure that all contracts are delivered in a healthy and safe manner