- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Goods Out Operatives x2
These roles will be on an afternoon shift, 2pm-10pm Mondays to Fridays.
* Do you enjoy hands-on, manual work and have a counterbalance forklift licence?
* Are you dedicated, personable and have a desire to see the job done quickly, efficiently and to a high standard?
* Are you looking to work with a local, award-winning company within the fenestration industry?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are excited to be working with our client, an imaginative, forward-thinking manufacturer based in Leicester. They are a family-owned company who have won several awards for their stylish designs.
This outstanding company are now seeking two Goods Out Operatives. The roles will both be Monday to Friday on an afternoon shift from 2pm-10pm. The successful candidates will ideally have counterbalance forklift certificate, proven experience of manual handling techniques as well as hand held scanners and be able to read and convey paperwork effectively and efficiently.
Role & Responsibilities of the Goods Out Operatives:
* Undertaking the safest and most efficient methods of loading fenestration goods onto vehicles in a fast paced environment
* Ensuring deadlines and time frames for orders are adhered to, while maintaining quality high standard the company expects from each and every order.
* Scanning goods out correctly
* Understanding and ensuring paperwork is completed accurately and as instructed.
* Work effectively as an individual and as part of the warehouse team.
* General housekeeping duties as required.
* Maintain a keen eye for detail.
* Ensure company’s objectives are upheld.
About You as the Goods Out Operatives:
* Motivated and hands-on
* Positive attitude is key
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Proven experience working on counterbalance forklifts and with fragile goods is desirable but not essential.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you