- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We are currently recruiting Domestic Gas Service & Repair engineers to work on a contract basis in the Lincolnshire area specialising in domestic gas servicing and repair work.
Our client is a National Heating contractor specialising within the private sector.
You will be working in the private housing sector on domestic dwellings and all appointments will be pre-booked. Rates are paid per service and repair with payment on a weekly basis. This will be ongoing work with the offer of being either part time or full time and you can do up to 8-10 jobs per day.
Immediate start available.
– Servicing boilers & gas appliances, Fault finding & Repairs on central heating systems
– Part-time or Full-time work on an ongoing basis
– Full book of work guaranteed each day
– Work available all year round
– Payments made weekly one week in hand
– Van stock provided with all parts supplied
Rates based on a price per job. Average earning £250-£300 per day.
– Van (plain or sign written)
– Domestic ACS incl. CKR1 & HTR1
– Gas Safe Registration
– Calibrated Flue Gas Analyser
– £2m Public Liability Insurance
– Clean DBS (this will be carried out on your behalf)
For further details please apply by submitting an up to date CV or alternatively please contact us directly via the email address provided.
Gas, Heating, Service, Breakdown, Engineer