Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Working with a well established Fostering Company, I am recruiting for an Fostering Manager on a permanent basis, responsible for supporting the Head of Fostering in leading and developing a high performing region offering operational excellence, continuous improvement and financial performance.
*Please note that candidates must have experience within this or a similar Fostering Setting and hold a Social Work Qualification*
1. To deliver an efficient, effective and high quality service to stakeholders and external regulators.
2. To lead and support that quality service so fulfilling the Company business objectives and performance targets.
3. Provide positive and dynamic Leadership and Management to the Fostering Service Team, creating a well skilled, trained and motivated workforce.
1. To operate in accordance with relevant childcare and fostering legislation and ensure that all service delivery within the agency exceeds the national minimum standards
2. To create business opportunities and lead in the development of the region
3. To meet or exceed financial performance targets by building both quality placements and carer volume.
4. To maximise profit growth by controlling costs within the business/region
5. To manage and retain current business by anticipating and exceeding customer and carer expectations
6. To ensure that all opportunities to gain new business are maximised
7. To develop, strengthen and strive to continuously improve customer relationships with key LA customers
8. To work as a part of a Regional Management team, contributing to the shape and success of the organisation following a Quality Assurance life cycle
9. To oversee and support the recruitment of prospective Foster Carers ensuring that customer need and placement demand is understood, and is effectively translated into the agency's recruitment and assessment plans
10. To undertake the role and responsibility of Agency Decision Maker in relation to Fostering panel and Review panels
11. To provide highly effective quality Management support for the business/region's on call rota
*Please note, a full job description is available upon request*
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed