- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Are you electrically qualified? Do you have experience working on UPS systems or control panels?
Excellent Opportunity on offer for a Field Service Engineer, looking to join a market leading company who are known for training and developing their employees, giving you the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art equipment.
Do you have 17th or 18th edition? Are you looking for company who will offer you training and development?
Established over 25 years ago, this rapidly expanding business design, manufacture, and service specialist medical equipment. Due to continuous contracts being won, they now require additional engineers to join their engineering team.
In this role you will be field based covering all parts of Midlands and North of England, you will be maintaining, servicing and installing specialist medical equipment including operating theatre lights, Control Panels, Audio Visual and UPS systems, all which you will receive training on. This role will include some overnights stays which will be fully expensed by the business, you will also be paid door to door travel.
The Ideal candidate will be heavily qualified electrically, with experience on UPS/IPS systems. Ex REME Engineers are encouraged to apply.
* Field Service Engineer – Full product training on offer
* Covering Midlands and North England with some overnight stays
* Full training on all products and systems they manufacture
* Servicing, Repairs and installs of UPS/Medical Equipment.
* Paying up to £35k DOE + Van, Overtime, Training and Door to Door travel.
* Has worked with UPS, IPS or similar equipment
* Electrically Qualified
* Comfortable with travelling across Midlands and North England
* Proven experience servicing and maintaining a variety of electrical equipment