- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
121 Social Care are recruiting for experiences residential support workers in the Spalding Area
This is a full or part time position Rota Based inclusive of Sleep in Duties
Not only is this a challenging and rewarding position, but a great opportunity to develop in a career with children that need your support.
You may have experience as a Residential Support Worker and feel like a change in role, or perhaps the role of supporting children will provide you with a new challenge.
If you are looking for a career change, why not commit yourself to making a difference in a child’s life.
Your role as a Children’s Residential Support Worker will involve:
* Supporting children aged 11-18 in full time residential care.
* Be a positive and supportive Role Model for Vulnerable Children and Young People, encouraging confidence, Self Esteem and Essential Life Skills.
* Have Confidence and Patience and be able to set Boundaries for Children and Young People that may show challenging or Emotional Behaviour.
* Contribute to the Physical, Social and emotional Wellbeing to provide a Safe and Nurturing atmosphere for Children and Young People.
Candidates that successfully complete a Probation Period as a Children’s Residential support worker will be enrolled onto a Diploma 3 for Children and Young People.
Your role as a Children’s Residential Support Worker will provide an exciting New Career Path for those looking to progress.
If the role of a Children’s Residential Support Worker sounds like the role for you then please contact us.
Salary: £9.00 – £10.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time