- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Estimator (Fabrication and Structural Steelwork)
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Immediate start available
To manage the product estimating and costing process in order to support the sales team, as well as assisting with the Design.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Liaise with customers to establish their product requirements
* Set up routes and billing of materials to establish products costs
* Be the link between the customer and the shop floor manufacturing
* Be involved in every aspect of the product
* Assist with design or purchase of tooling
* Good Cad knowledge, able to read technical CAD drawings
* Work from technical drawings and specifications to deliver effective pricing estimations
* Produce and maintain tender response, pricing, and compliance documentation
* Dealing with any problems that arise from quotations submitted
* Consulting with a number of other staff such as managers, buyers, quality controllers, technicians and suppliers
* Knowledge of metal fabrication – desirable
* QA knowledge of CE – BS EN 1090-2 (Structural steel) – an advantage
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on (phone number removed) and ask for Lucy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Gill Cooke Personnel acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in wide range of both Temporary and Permanent Vacancies broadly categorised as Commercial, Industrial, Technical and Engineering