- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Estates and Facilities Assistant
40 hours per week
£20,000 per annum
Interaction are recruiting for an Estates and Facilities Assistant for our client based in Wellingborough.
Duties will include:
· Maintenance and ground maintenance
· Health and safety testing
To be considered:
· Good standard of education including literacy and numeracy,
· Valid SIA licence,
· Safeguarding training
· Some experience in electrics, plumbing, carpentry, painting and decorating and general DIY type repairs.
· Willing to obtain a basic level of health and safety knowledge
· Have, or be willing to obtain, competency in portable, transportable electrical appliance testing and inspection
· Demonstrable experience in an Estates & Facilities or other similar operational role; with evidence of high performance in previous roles being required.
· Knowledge of the service provided and expected of a modern facilities management team.
· Experience of working with the public and experience of working with young people.
· Experience of dealing with a range of situations involving people of all age-groups.
· Experience of working within written procedures and guidelines.
· Evidence of high performance in previous roles/jobs
· Experience of working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
· Evidence of understanding how to promote equality and diversity within the job role
If you are interested in this temp to perm position, please send an updated CV to: (url removed) for consideration