- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for an Employment Rights Lawyers on behalf of a Legal 500 recognised, national firm of Solicitors. You will be joining the Employment Law team based in either the Birmingham or Nottingham office and duties will include;
* Handling and processing a caseload of litigated and non-litigated Employment Rights cases from start to finish
* Managing Employment advice and/or representation issues including unfair dismissals, wage claims, settlement agreements, discrimination and TUPE
* Assessing and advising on the prospects of success and value of Employment Tribunal Claims
* Conducting advocacy in Employment Tribunals including preliminary hearings and where appropriate full hearings
To be considered for this role you should be either a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive and have circa 2 years PQE (however this is just a guide and candidates with more or less experience may also be considered). It is essential that you have a thorough working knowledge of the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeals Tribunals rules of procedure and evidence and the litigation process.
You should possess experience of working to set targets and SLAs and have a passion for providing high standard of client care.
This role offers a competitive salary along with car allowance and an extensive benefits package.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment