- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Hunter Mason are proud to be working with an energy efficient solution company based in the Midlands
You will be accountable for the following: –
• To advise engineers and the management team on any technical / electrical matters.
• NICEIC requirements on projects
• Inspect Electrical certification issued by Internal and external engineers.
NATURE OF WORK:
• To provide technical support and assistance in all aspects of Electrical Work
• To carry out post audits of other engineer’s electrical work as required by NICEIC
• To actively monitor compliance in relation to engineer’s electrical test equipment
• To carry out your duties and responsibilities as appointed person for the Company NICEIC accreditation.
• To submit detailed written reports on compliance status and actions required and ensure any changes in legislation a relayed to senior management
• Assist in assessment of engineer’s qualification / competences for potential or existing staff
• Develop toolbox talks in relation to Electrical Works / Certification
• Help develop bespoke training modules that may be used in mobile training that can be delivered across the business.
• Provide reports
MAIN WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• To work with the company’s management teams, administrators and engineering teams
• To liaise with external bodies – (such as NICEIC representatives or other registration bodies) as and when required
• To have served a full trade apprenticeship as an Electrical engineer.
• To have extensive experience in Commercial, Industrial and Domestic environments
• To have City & Guilds 236 Electrical Installation Part 1 and 2 or NVQ equivalent
• To have 18th Edition 7671
• Commercial Solar PV experience
• City & Guilds Inspection and Testing 2391
• Proven track record of fulfilling the NICEIC QS Role previously
• To have a full British driving licence
• Computer literate in Microsoft / Outlook
• Excellent Communication skills