Career Level Manager
An International manufacturing company with an emphasis on sustainability and a history of successfully leading their industry sector is actively seeking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer!
This is a rare opportunity for a dynamic and proactive Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer to join this fantastic business on a permanent basis.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role:
– The Electrical Maintenance Engineer joining this established team will focus on reactive and preventative maintenance within a fast-moving engineering environment
– Electrical and Mechanical maintenance on a variety of complex high speed production machinery.
– Faultfinding on large machinery to understand the nature of a breakdown, Electrical or Mechanical and repair as quickly as possible whilst always putting health and safety as top priority.
– Identifying critical spares required to complete machinery refurbishment projects within specific machines.
– Support machine technicians to increase skills on production machinery.
– Effectively use maintenance planning software to both decipher work required and ensure jobs are adequately updated.
– Minimise production downtime through effective work prioritising.
The Successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
– The successful Maintenance Engineer will be Electrical biased and qualified.
– The ideal Maintenance Engineer will be apprentice trained, City and Guild level 3 or qualified to ONC/HNC level or above.
– Demonstrable experience working within a production / manufacturing environment within a maintenance role.
– Excellent ability to fault find on complex electro-mechanical machinery with a logical approach.
– Ability to adopt a continuous improvement approach whilst always putting safety first
Shifts – 4 on 4off – 12 hour shifts / Days and nights
Salary – £40,350 per annum
Candidates of interest may have also worked within the following roles:
Maintenance Technician / Line Engineer / Line technician / Maintenance Supervisor / Shift Engineer / Shift Technician / Electrical Maintenance Technician
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer position please immediately apply to be considered or gain more information