- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
A position has become available for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be working for a world leading manufacturing business in Worksop that employee over 8,000 staff worldwide.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will report into the Maintenance Supervisor and work within a team of 16 maintenance engineers.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for responding to breakdowns efficiently and completing PPM's.
Working Hours –
12 hours (days and nights) – Panama shift
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks
* Ensure all breakdowns are carried out constructively and accurately
* Diagnose and remedy equipment/plant faults
* Troubleshooting of known and unknown issues related to plant breakdown
* Practise continuous improvement, innovation and pro-activeness for improved ways of working offering possible solutions to problems encountered wherever possible
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Electrical apprentice trained – level 3 or above
* Manufacturing experience within a heavy industry environment
* Able to work as a team and on your own initiative
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions