Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Would you like a career with one of the fastest growing privately owned companies whose revenue totalled over 700m last year and continues to grow.
The company operate on 3 sites and are increasing the total production area by 40 % over the next 12 months.
If you are a flexible career driven Engineer looking to join a company where genuine training and promotion opportunities are available to all those are committed and show a hunger to grow with this progressive and innovative company, then this could by for you.
Utilising cutting edge technology, modern transport fleets, integrated systems and inspirational showrooms, they are now one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK with exciting plans for continued growth across all areas of the business.
Due to this continued growth we now have additional opportunities.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
The primary role of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts, to assist in project work and any continuous improvement related tasks.
The Engineer will be highly motivated and self-driven, with strong troubleshooting skills and technical ability.
* He/she will support the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the technical issues on the machine
* Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
* Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations
* Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
* Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
* Project work (Design through to Installation)
* PLC Fault finding
* Monitor contractors on-site
* Fully qualified Electrical Engineer 17th / 18th Edition wiring regs
* FMCG/woodworking machinery experience for e.g. IMA, Homag, Biesse
* Experience in a similar electrical function in a fast-paced woodworking environment
* Understanding of PLC systems
* Consideration will also be given to qualified engineers from other industries