- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
Commutable from: Grantham, Newark on Trent, Lincoln, Peterborough, Boston, Nottingham and Loughborough.
Shift pattern rotating Days and Nights.
£28,000 – £32,000 + Progression + Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias looking for a long term stable role with opportunities to develop your skills?
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established, national company who invest heavily in on-going training and offer a place for you to progress your career.
The company have four sites across the UK employing over 400 staff and specialise in recycling and reusing electronics.
The role would suit a Maintenance Engineer looking for a secure role with plenty of overtime.
· Carrying out reactive maintenance and preventative maintenance
· Rotating shift pattern – 12 hour shifts 6am – 6pm, 6pm – 6am.
· Ongoing support and training
· Electrical maintenance
· PLC Knowledge would be ideal
· Looking for a secure role with overtime and training
Maintenance, Engineer, Grantham, Newark on Trent, Lincoln, Peterborough, Boston, Nottingham and Loughborough, Shifts, Overtime, Progression, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, recycling.
If interested in the role or think you would be suitable please click apply and contact Daniel Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment