- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Electrical Breakdown Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Breakdown Engineer to join a dynamic forward-thinking company based in Rushden/Northants, specialising in Machinery breakdown repair and maintenance.
RRE Electrical Services:
The company has been established for over 30 years and is proud to provide a professional, reliable service to the Industrial and Commercial sector, with an excellent reputation for quality care and customer service and winner of the 2017 SME Northamptonshire ‘Employer of the Year’ category.
We require an additional Electrical Breakdown Engineer join our Breakdown Team. You will be required to diagnose Breakdowns and carry out repairs and maintenance on our customer’s sites. This is an exciting and varied role, working on a wide variety of machines within industries including Print, Recycling, Packaging, General Industry and Farming. Providing an excellent opportunity to develop your own skills and experience. This is not a shift role.
* To diagnose faults and carry out repairs at our customers sites.
* To carry out maintenance and service of machines and equipment at our customers sits.
* Relevant industrial and commercial experience within a similar role (minimum 2 years).
* Possess fault-finding skills.
* Ability to diagnose faults from electrical drawings.
* Carry out remedial action to current standards.
* Working knowledge of PLC’s, Inverters and Drives is advantageous.
* The ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team.
* The desire to learn in a challenging, fast paced, engineering environment.
* 25 Days holiday.
* Highly competitive rate of pay – dependant on experience.
* A mobile phone.
* Van for work purposes only.
* When travelling from home to site – actual travel time paid.
* Company pension scheme.
* Bupa Health Insurance.
* Life Insurance.
* On-Going Health and Safety Training.
Location: Based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this this role then please apply now