- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
E Commerce Manager – Ashbourne – c£35 to £40,000 plus benefits
Ash Consulting are working with a well-established and growing business that has a newly created opportunity for an experienced ecommerce professional to join their team. The company has, over the last twelve months, invested heavily in several ecommerce websites that will assist a current planned growth plan. As part of this plan, we are looking for an experienced ecommerce professional to assist with the final requirements before they go-live on each of their 4 new sites. This will also include the recruitment and management of an ecommerce team to help grow and develop the online elements of the business.
The successful candidate will have a background in ecommerce and experience in using ecommerce platforms as a sales tool to promote business growth. They should also have an understanding of ERP systems and the importance of data-driven functionality. As well as exceptional technical knowledge, the successful candidate will possess the necessary skills to be able to manage all aspects of a small team.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
* Managing all aspects of the ecommerce websites including online marketing
* Assisting senior management in the creation of an ecommerce team
* Assisting with the final requirements of a 12 month project, leading to the completion of 4 ecommerce websites.
* Monitoring domestic and international sales and reporting to the company directors
* Analysing web analytics and internal data to optimise UI, UX and product sell through
* Creating and managing marketing campaigns through delegation to the ecommerce team
* Overseeing and delegating roles and responsibilities for social media presence
* Managing team member’s working hours and holidays
* Working together with senior management to achieve business objectives
On offer is a genuine opportunity to develop your career with a profitable growing business and to play a key role within an ongoing business plan. A good salary and benefits package, dependent upon experience, is offered.
Interested candidates should forward a full CV with covering letter highlighting relevant skills and experience and outlining current or expected salary requirements.
Please send your CV to Ash Consulting via the link below
Ash Consulting acts as an employment agency for permanent and fixed term contract recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Candidates to be invited for interview will be contacted within 14 days