- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Are you looking for a new career with a respected global recruiter? Can you show excellent relationship building and sales skills?
We are currently looking for a Driving Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Chesterfield office. This position plays a key role in maintaining the Gi Group's reputation for delivering reliable and quality drivers, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry compliance standards.
What does the role involve?
This is a 360 role so on a daily basis you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike. Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish including registering candidates, making sales and placing the successful candidate. You will be required to process the candidates' timesheets in time for payroll deadlines and ensure that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct.
Full training will be given along with a thorough induction process.
What are we looking for?
To be successful you will need:
* Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
* Ability to follow a process
* High level of attention to detail
* Excellent levels of customer service
* Time management skills
* Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
* Full, UK driving licence (Preferable)
Previous experience in recruitment would be advantageous, however we are looking for people with the right attitude and commitment to learn.
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
* A competitive salary
* 28 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* An extra paid day off on your birthday
* Great career prospects
If you are looking for an exciting new career path please apply online or send you CV direct