- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Around 1.6 million people take their driving test every year, teaching people how to drive is not only an industry proof profession but one which grows every day due to the expanding population of the UK.
You dont need any experience to joing us as we provide full training to get your ADI license, our traiing package includes
* Online part 1 test with training material
* Up to 48 hours in car training
* Trainee License – Earn while you learn
Here are a few of the benefits to becoming a Trainee Driving Instructor
* Work the hours you want (Monday to Sunday)
* Earn a fantastic pay
* Fully branded dual control car (cars include Mercedes, BMW, Vauxhall and Peageout)
* Guaranteed a job with working within a 10 mile radius of your home.
Anyone can become a Driving Instructor Trainee. Recently we have taken on candidates from driving roles such as HGV drivers, delivery drivers, van drivers, taxi drivers, forklift drivers and bus drivers. We have also successfully trained candidates who have changed career from the education, sales and engineering sectors.
For more information about becoming a Trainee Driving Instructor, please click the apply now button