Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Merlin Supply Chain Solutions is a progressive Training and Recruitment Company based in Northamptonshire whose primary aims are to deliver industry leading training and to recruit the best staff the industry has to offer.
As a growing company, we are looking to be recognised as employer and service provider of choice, aiming for long term relationships with our stakeholders and always exploring and developing innovative opportunities while maintaining our financial stability and continued annual growth. All employees are expected to maintain and embrace the company values and only deliver solutions of the highest standard.
As the Recruitment Manager you will be required to recruit, place and manage a driver workforce for our client. The drivers will work exclusively for them on any of the company contracts across the UK. It is expected that the incumbent recruits sufficient driving staff to ensure that our client achieves a 90% driver workforce filled with employees of the company.
Duties of the Recruitment Manager:
* To manage the recruitment process of LGV drivers into our client across all sites including, the advertising, interviewing and sifting of all applicants.
* To liaise with each operating centre to ascertain and manage the required level of drivers needed on both a permanent and temporary basis.
* To liaise with each depot regarding holiday cover to ensure a consistent provision of drivers
* To organise road testing and any other tests as necessary with the relevant teams at each depot.
* To attend any recruitment events as necessary including job fairs and industry exhibitions in order to recruit drivers.
* To report weekly on the recruitment and staff provision per depot.
* To arrange the company induction for each driver coming into the business.
* To provide managerial oversight on our client’s general operations whenever necessary and deputise for the General Manager in his absence.
* Ensure that each driver is paid on time and in full according to their contracts of employment and/or contract for services.
* Keeping up to date information regarding developments in current recruitment practices and relevant employment law.
* Participating in training activities, encouraging and supporting staff in their training and development.
Requirements of the Recruitment Manager:
* Identify potential sales opportunities
* The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 year’s recruitment management experience, or be a Senior Recruitment Consultant looking to take the leap in to Branch/Account Management.
* Have experience managing and developing a team to provide a high standard of service delivery
* Effective interview skills
* Keep up to date with job and industry recruitment practices.
* Have excellent time management and organisational skills
* Experienced understanding and use of Word, Outlook and quality Presentation skills
Recruitment Manager Benefits:
* 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Free onsite parking
* Company car plus fuel card and expenses
* Pension scheme
* Access to ongoing learning and development
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Recruitment Manager role is right for you then please apply today