- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
About The Role
On a day-day basis you will be required to travel regularly to different locations being responsible for the delivery and collection of plant hire equipment.
* You may be required to demonstrate the item’s operation to customers, so training to a good standard of knowledge of all Sunbelt Rentals equipment will be given.
* The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering and collecting equipment.
* You will be responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times.
* As the public face of Sunbelt Rentals you will be well presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business
* You will comply with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
About The Candidate
If you are successful we will provide you with a full company induction and work with you to identify your development needs and career progression plan.
What you will need to bring to the role from day one:
* It is essential that you have good communication skills with the ability to influence and represent the Company in a positive manner.
* You will be a fully competent driver with a clean driving licence. You will be numerate, articulate and have immaculate attention to detail.
* It would be highly desirable if you are an experienced, hands-on candidate and hold the relevant qualifications including IOSH, First Aid, CSCS
* Class 1 or 2 Licence
About The Company
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the global leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada – as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
In this role you'll be joining our Plant & Tools specialist team. We offer our customers the very latest, safest and most environmentally friendly equipment from the world’s leading manufacturers. From bowsers and compressors to excavators and sustainable lighting towers – the Sunbelt Rentals Plant range is unmatched in the industry. In our Tool Hire range we offer everything from small tools for DIY/ Garden Makeovers to major construction projects.
Our people are at the very heart of our values and they’re our greatest asset. Join us and we’ll give you everything you need to succeed – award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your Sunbelt Rentals career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme