Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
£25,000 + OT + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Drainage Engineer to join their growing company. M y client has over 50 years’ experience within the drainage and utility industry and now specialise within innovations specifically for the needs of their clients.
The role of drainage Engineer will entail CCTV survey works on specific contracts completing PWP, PCR, Blockbuster work Streams and planned works. MSI inspections will also be required and this work will be on a UK Wide basis and working away will be required when necessary.
* Daily reports, work uploads, weekly timesheets, complete and submit to office.
* Production / implementation
* Chapter 8 off workplace
* Inspect infrastructural works
* Provide implementation management for projects
* Report contractual variations
* Carry out surveys in the sewerage system
* Ability to use Wincan V8 or VX Programme (latest version) Solo Pro Push Rod & Proteus Main line CCTV system.
* Construction / installation of CCTV survey camera system.
* Independently resolve problems during implementation.
* Carry out job assignments in accordance with job sheet.
* Maintain records of the structure of pipeline systems based on WinCan codes.
* Familiar with reading drawings and utility PDF plans.
* Familiar with ISO systems and certifications.
* Familiar with traffic regulations Chapter 8 (red book).
* Knowledge of materials / equipment.
* Working safely in sewerage systems.
* Working safely on public roads.
* Visual sewer inspection (sewer classification latest edition).
* Quality, environment and health & safety
* Basic safety and environmental awareness training.
* Basic quality ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 awareness training.
* OS19x 4th edition or OS30x 5th edition certificate (industry specific).
* Full UK driving licence.
* Confined Spaces City & Guilds 6150 Level 2.
* Emergency First Aid.
* Manual Handling.
* RASWA – Chapter 8 – Street works Certificates.
* CSCS – Construction Industry Scheme.
* HPWJ – High Pressure Water Jetting Safety and Awareness.
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the Water, Utilities and Engineering industries on both a permanent and contract basis. We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have a number of large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services. Please visit our website for our latest roles and news