Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Distribution Security Officer to join the Total Security Management Team.
Distribution Security Officers must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to potential changes to working patterns.
* The distribution security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and visitors
* As the first point of contact for all customers and clients, the Distribution Security Officers must be geographically aware of their local surroundings.
* To create a safe working environment, free from crime and health & safety related issues for colleagues, contractors and visitors
* Respond to any on site incident or request for assistance and assume control until arrival of the Client, Emergency Services or Duty Manager
* To highlight all breaches of security procedures and internal crime/shrinkage
* To monitor the site fire, intruder and CCTV systems where appropriate
* Reporting to the Business Protection Co-ordinator – they must record, report and escalate all incidents and arrests using the process/system/technology as required throughout their shift.
* Support with access and egress to and from the site for both people and vehicles