- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Staffline is recruiting for a Digital Warehouse Operative to work at our client's busy site based at East Midlands Gateway.
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour, and you'll be required to work on on a rotating shift pattern, where the hours of work are:
– 6am to 2pm
– 2pm to 10pm
– 10pm to 6am
You will work 2 weeks on one shift and then rotate, therefore flexibility to cover all shifts is required.
Overtime is available and paid at time and a half after working 37.5 hours in a week.
Experience in a similar role is required to be successful in this role.
Your Time at Work
As a Digital Warehouse Operative, you will monitor the flow of products to identify stoppages/blockages and then will investigate the cause to determine the most appropriate resolution.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Operating MHE in line with training; ensuring safety processes are followed on every occasion
– Regularly completing safety checks and ensuring that any accidents/damage is reported in a correct and timely manner
– Operating Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carrying out other assigned computer-based tasks as and when required
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Digital Warehouse Operative can work well individually as well as part of a team.
You'll be heavily customer-orientated and will have the ability to prioritise your daily tasks, ensuring nothing goes amiss.
You will be digitally minded and will have a flexible approach to your time at work while being adaptable to change.
You will have a keen eye for detail while possessing the ability to learn new skills with ease.
Experience in a similar role is required to be successful in this position.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £9.50 p/h
– Shifts are 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am
– These will be worked on a two week rotation
– Overtime available – time and a half after 37.5 hours worked
– Subsidised canteen
– Free car parking
– Good links to public transport
– Temp to perm opportunity
– Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline