- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Role: Design and Technology Teacher
Salary: £135-£150 per day
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an outstanding DT teacher for one of our client secondary schools in Leicestershire. The position will involve teaching DT at both KS3 & KS4.
The school aims to achieve excellence together and inspire their children and young people every step of the way. They have a dedicated team of staff and governors who work hard to maintain the high expectations and strong pastoral support that lead to the best possible standards.
As such, the school is looking for an experienced DT teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
* Be able to teach DT at both KS3 and KS4
* Have the ability to set challenging teaching and learning objectives that are relevant to all students in their classes.
* Be able to produce long and short-term planning in accordance with school policy and procedures and within required deadlines.
* Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
* Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
* Hold a valid and current DBS (Can process one through GSL Education if a new one is needed)
GSL Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation