- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
TeacherActive are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant to join our specialist team to support Primary schools across Derby and Derbyshire. For the successful candidate to be put forward for this role they will need to have over 3-6 months experience in a similar primary setting. We have part time and fulltime roles which have immediate start dates.
The candidate must be able to use their own initiative and demonstrate effective behaviour management skills with a fantastic understanding of the curriculum to support the class teacher.
To be considered for the role you will need:
– Teaching assistant qualification or have 6 months experience in a primary setting
– Hold a current DBS that is registered on the update service
– To be an outgoing person who wants to support a class teacher in an exciting new role
TeacherActive can offer in return:
– Excellent rates of pay
– A dedicated consultant that has links with schools across Derby and Derbyshire
– Safeguarding clearance
– A supportive and prepared interview procedure
– 24/7 support and contact
If you are interested in any of the roles we have at TeacherActive please drop your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services