- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Customer Service & Sales Advisor
An exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service and sales driven individual.This role will suit a motivated, business focussed individual with great administration, organisation and communication skills.
Please note the hours of work for this role are: Mon – Thurs: 12pm – 10.00pm and Fri: 12.00pm – 5.00pm. Most of the work can be done remotely but training will be conducted in the office and our client does need this flexibility to suit the needs of the business as and when required.
1. To receive, process and fulfil customer orders, in doing so liaising with the outsourced warehouse. To build meaningful long-term relationships with customers.
2. To provide simple technical support to distributors and end users and to refer more complex to the headquarters (Corby. UK).
3. To communicate with customers on new product or service launches.
4. To distil relevant information from distributor and end users for feedback and discussion.
5. To successfully chase customers for payment whilst maintaining a good relationship. This is likely to be required infrequently and will be in liaison with the Finance Director.
* Minimum level of education, A-Level, College, BTEC. Above average Numerate, literate and IT literate.
* B2B background with proven success would be a benefit.
* Ability to work with a wide variety of people, quickly build rapport and build empathy.
* Strong service and “can-do” attitude.
* An ability to understand simple technical content and to be able to explain this clearly to others.
* To show good judgement on when to make a decision and when to take advice. This is particularly important when balancing giving a customer a quick answer when the working hours will be based on EST (5 hours ahead of the UK) and the Corby factory may not be available.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* To be able to manage multiple contacts. Whilst working for the Operations Director the job holder will have frequent contact with the Technical Director (technical matters), Finance Director (finance matters) and Chairman (commercial matters).
* Outstanding communication and telephone manner.
* Happy to work independently but be a member of a virtual team as this position will largely be home working.
* Adaptable and flexible.
* Strong learning orientation.
* Knowledge of freight forwarding would be a benefit.
This role is unlikely to be filled by anyone without 3+ years relevant customer service/sales experience.
Working from home office but will be required to work from the HQ as required. Preferable to be based within the Northamptonshire area to support training days from headquarters, Corby, UK