Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Customer Service ICT IT temporary staff required for an 8 week assignment starting 10th August 2020.
My client is recruiting for a Customer Service ICT IT Agent to work through Salesforce, to take calls, manage emails and address voicemails left on the system.
You will be required to resolve issues like password resets (full training will be provided) and other ad hoc issues.
With more technical issues you will need to create cases that contain enough relevant information for a Technician to resolve
If you have worked within a School previously this will be a huge advantage in the role.
The ideal Customer Service IT ICT Agent will:
* Be customer service focussed.
* Be able to build trust and confidence with the client ensuring them that their IT, ICT issues will be resolved.
* Be able to empathise with any frustrated clients and remain customer focussed at al times..
* Be able to ask relevant questions that help to resolve IT ICT technical issues when creating cases.
* Ensure that all calls are handled within agreed timescales and ensure customer service level agreements are met.
* Carry out investigations on cases where Technicians have been unsuccessful to contact Clients.
* Liaise with other Customer Service IT ICT Agents to maximize client care and service.
* Complete comfort calls on clients in triage pools and explaining reasons for delay and then deciding if it is necessary to return the call to the queue or if more urgent intervention is required.
* Work closely with the other teams on duty Technicians, Client Support and comply with all internal processes for call targets not to be breached.
* Complete administrative duties as required including completion of mandatory training.
* Continuously monitor emails in the inbox
Due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to contact you bback and therefore if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours please deem your application unsuccessful