We're on the lookout for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our well-established client based in Loughborough on a permanent basis.
About the role:
As a Customer Service Administrator, your main responsibilities include:
• To action all calls, emails and enquiries from customers and consumers
• Process orders and sample requests
• Give accurate details on stock checks, pricing, and carriage charges
• Deal effectively with claims raised over the telephone and by email.
• To ensure replacements are sent out if required and ensure all policies are met dealing with claims and return of goods
• Help customers resolve any business issues whilst adhering to company guidelines
• Make outbound customer care calls
• Promote B2B business to enable our customers to place customer orders, reservations, stock checks and prices.
Do you have at least 2 years of customer service experience? To be considered for this role, you must be a proficient user of Microsoft Office, particularly in Word and Excel and have excellent communication and negotiation skills to positively manage and retain customer relationships.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney at our Loughborough branch – click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search