- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a fantastic business in South Nottingham who require a part-time Credit Control Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis. On site parking, an attractive salary package and room for progression are on offer with this position. This role will report directly into the Credit Manager.
Monitor and maintain a specified range of customer accounts, ensuring credit limits are not exceeded and customer pays to terms, across all companies.
The successful Credit Control Administrator will be responsible for:
– Manage all Disputes through to resolution including ownership of the Log Database.
– Send Monthly Statements
– Cover for all Credit Control Duties
– Assist in New Accounts process
– Manage Credit Control and Disputes Email Inboxes
– Assist in all other Administration Credit Control duties including Ad-hoc requests from Head of Finance where applicable
Skills and Experience:
– Previous experience in Credit Control Administration
– Sage 50 would be advantageous
– A flexible approach is necessary as work within the function may be reallocated as circumstances demand