- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting on behalf of a well known firm of Solicitors for a Completions Assistant to join their Dronfield based office.
You will be joining a well respected and expanding firm and duties will include;
* Communicating with clients in relation to conveyancing transactions
* Progressing conveyancing files towards completion
* Screening and responding to incoming correspondence and telephone calls
* Liaising with third parties to resolve queries
* Assisting with exchange and completion transactions
* Preparing draft bills and statements
* Conducting final searches
* Requesting funds for completion
* Handling completions including submitting SDLT
* Preparing Deeds of Covenant
* Preparing files for registration
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience and knowledge of the completions and post completions process within residential conveyancing. You should have experience of working to set deadlines and have an excellent eye for detail.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment