- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Outstanding opportunity to deliver construction training and development programmes in a Ftse 250 business within the South Midlands.
Our client is a leading property construction business with locations throughout the United Kingdom. Over the last few years the business has invested heavily in their learning and development program. This investment is having significant benefits for the business and two further positions have been created as Construction Trainers.
Reporting to the Group Training Manager, the Construction Trainer will support and work with the Training and HR Team. They’ll design and deliver world class training to support their construction teams. This is an exciting period of change within the business and the role provides the opportunity to shape and impact the delivery of construction training and development initiatives.
* Designing, delivering and carrying out full evaluation of bespoke construction related courses in line with the needs of the business and employees
* Creation of a suite of technical and personal development courses available via the Site Managers’ development programme.
* Ensuring that the company is kept informed of any key development initiatives
* Organising and managing key programmes including site management development and technical construction modules.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills/experience;
* Relevant training experience gained while working in the construction industry preferably in the house building sector
* Experience of designing and delivering engaging training programmes in either industry or Further Education
* A high standard of inter-personal and communication skills supporting an ability at all levels.
* A tactful and friendly communication style
* A valid UK Driver’s License is required as training delivery will be conducted at various locations throughout the UK
* Training qualification desirable: PTLLS / AET or above/equivalent
There is a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop within an expanding business. Populus Select looks forward in sharing further insight about our client, their family and fantastic opportunity. If you can see yourself in this business, please click the Apply button today