- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Job title: CNC Press Brake Operator
Job location: Derby (Central)
(With ROSPA Qualification)PAYE RateLtd Rate
Basic Days £12.21£15.33
Double Day- Mornings £13.17£16.58
Double Day- Afternoon£14.15£17.86
Basic Nights £16.22£20.56
2nd 2hrs O/T After 8hrs £16.22£20.56
Plus 2hrs O/T £18.30£23.27
All Hrs Sat£18.30£23.27
All Hrs Sun£23.47£30.01
(Without ROSPA Qualification)PAYE RateLtd Rate
Double Day- Mornings £12.03£15.10
Double Day- Afternoon£12.93£16.27
Basic Nights £14.82£18.73
1st 2hrs O/T After 8hrs £14.82£18.73
Plus 2hrs O/T £16.71£21.20
All Hrs Sat£16.71£21.20
All Hrs Sun£22.29£28.47
Shifts: Days, Mornings, Afternoons & Nights (all shifts must be worked)
Hours per week: 37.5 Basic
Duration: 12 months plus
Start date: ASAP
Industries considered: Sheet Metal Worker, Fabricator, Rail, Aerospace, Engineering
Motherson's are one of Europe's largest contract manufacturing specialists for the supply of control & panel wiring, full systems integration, electromechanical assemblies and cable harnesses.
They are a large global organization having bases in various locations across Europe, Australia, India and America. The site in Derby where this position is based mainly supply into Bombardier Transportation only as a Tier 1 supplier into Bombardier Transportation who manufacture new build trains.
Their growth and reputation are based on supplying innovative supply chain solutions, delivering value added on time programmes and providing extremely competitive turnkey designed products.
The successful candidate will be folding Aluminium, Steel and Stainless steel in a range of thicknesses between 1.5mm & 5mm and will need to be able to carry out the following duties:
* Must have previous experience programming/setting and running press brake machines Knowledge of Amada, Promecam and Trumpf would be an advantage.
* Experience of working to and understanding engineering drawings is essential.
* Perform complex programming using all the features of the Press Brake.
* Will be required to work through various jobs without assistance, setting tools and perform in process inspection.
* Ability to work unsupervised is required although part of a team.
* Have worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
* Time served would be ideal but not essential.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant experience in:
– Experience of using thin plate metals, including Aluminium
– Working to various tolerances, 1mm – 5mm predominantly
– Using press machines, guillotines etc.
What's in it for you?
Excellent work environment & first class manufacturing work stations
Chance to become part of a fantastic company
Free onsite Parking
Overtime rates & hours
Opportunity to go permanent
Contact Information: James Couchman
Email cv to: (url removed)
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client