- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS band 6) | 36 hours | Days only | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC
A leading nursing home in Ripley is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to join their team as Clinical Lead.
Details of this Clinical Lead vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• Days only
• A great pay rate offered at £17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS band 6)
• Good working environment in CQC rated good service
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• Qualified Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• NMC registered
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements and clinical policy frameworks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver effective clinical leadership
• Passionate about providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation