- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
£18.40 p/h (equates to NHS Band 6)| 36 Hours per week | Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
An qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse is required to work as Full-Time Clinical Lead Nurse in a leading care home in the Alfreton area.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £18.40 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation