- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We have an amazing opportunity for a Clinical Educator, to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through the apprenticeship standards for learners undertaking the Level 5 Assistant Practitioner and Nursing Associate (NMC Registered).
This exciting role is a blend of home, head office, employer site location and team meeting venues. Therefore, the successful candidate will have full use of a reliable car, full motor and home insurance that has adequate insurance for business use and a strong reliable internet connection at home.
* Either a Registered Nurse (with active NMC Pin)
* Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships advantageous however full training can be provided
Desirable but not essential:
* Assessing qualification
* IQA qualification
* PTLLS or equivalent qualification
* ENB 997/998
* Occupational competency in Phlebotomy, Wound Care, Physiological Measurements, Acute Medical and / or Acute Surgical patient care.
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive salary package reflective of experience
* 40-hour week including
* 25 days annual leave – your Birthday is an additional day leave after 1 year of completed service
* Annual full team party
* Equipment supplied to support role
* Regular CPD including support to maintain NMC registration where relevant
* Career progression opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications Recruit.ed receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities.
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply