- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
2020 has been a difficult year so far but we have something to excite you!
One of our most well established clients are currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager on a full time, permanent basis with an immediate start. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading UK fulfilment company renowned for delivering customised gifting, personalisation and fulfilment services to to World leading FMCG customers and High Street and online retailers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities –
– Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
– Build long term relationships with your Key Account contacts.
– Execute account plans and strategies to retain and increase revenue and market share within existing accounts.
– Provide feedback to the Line Manager about performance, account management and strategy.
– Establish and maintain management reporting systems and provide data analytics as required.
– Ensure all customers – online and FMCG are commercially viable reviewing their contracts, pricing and products as required.
Main Education/Work Requirements –
– Has 3+ years experience in a client facing role with exposure to FMCG clients.
– Strong organisational skills, ability to work under pressure, manage priorities within a fast paced environment.
– Good with financial data.
– Full driving license required.
If this role is something that interests you or you would like more information, then please get in touch by applying online or calling us on (phone number removed).
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer