- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
County Hall, Matlock
Post 1: 15 hours per week, 52 weeks per yer
Post 2: 10 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
£9.43 per hour
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-service facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Cleaning Operatives to join County Hall in Matlock. The role will involve assisting with the provision of a cleaning service in accordance with requirements and to the satisfaction of staff.
Main responsibilities include:
* Remove rubbish / clinical waste / sharps.
* Vacuum carpeted areas and material covered furniture.
* Cleaning high hygiene areas e.g. toilets, kitchen.
* Dusting and damp wiping edges and ledges around the rooms.
* Mop and damp sweeping hard surface floors.
* Laundry and/ or other additional duties.
The Cleaning Operative will have:
* Previous experience working in a cleaning environment.
* Great customer service and communication skills.
* £9.43 per hour.
* Shopping Discount Scheme with LifeWorks.
* Pension Scheme.
* and much more…………
Please specify on your application what position you would like to apply for