Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Monday to Friday 5-6 am starts!!!
* Delivering gas cylinders to domestic and commercial customers in the local area.
* Ensuring that the lorry is loaded correctly and safely before leaving site.
* Fully co-operating with the company to achieve a development of a positive safety culture.
* Being able to deliver the company products in a safe, effective and well-organized manner.
* Be fully aware of the major risks and be compliant with the correct safety procedures.
* Be familiar with the company’s legal obligations.
* Be willing to undertake any training that is requested from the company if necessary.
* Must report any vehicle or tank damage to line manager promptly with accurate details.
* Must report any injuries sustained by customers, third party or personally. Again, must be reported to line manager promptly with accurate details.
What you can expect:
• Hourly Pay
• Weekly pay
• LTD & PAYE Welcomed
• Holiday Pay (PAYE)
• Ongoing assignments available
• 24/7 Access to a consultant
* Secure car park
* Potential to work overtime
* Training provided when necessary
* Guaranteed 42.5 hours per week.
What we require from you:
• HGV Class 2 Licence (Ideally held 1 year)
• Previous Driving Experience (1 years preferred)
• Digital Tacho Card
• Driver CPC Card
• A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate