- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Accept Recruitment are now recruiting for Class 1 HGV Drivers on an on-going basis for a well-known company based in Ashby de la Zouch.
As a successful candidate for the Class 1 Driving role, you will be required to work Monday to Friday / Saturday optional.
Your daily duties will include:
• Collecting & Delivering goods from depo to depo
• Meeting deadlines for scheduled deliveries
• Keeping in regular contact with the transport team for updates on progress and managing our customers' expectations
• No handball involved
You will require to have the following:
• Class 1 (C+E) Licence
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
• No more than 6 points on a licence (no DR’s, DD’s, DG’s)
• Valid UK License with C+E Entitlement.
• Driver CPC qualification
• Digital Tachograph card
• Driver must have correct PPE i.e safety boots and high-vis
• Must be 25 years old or over
Day runs – Start times between (Apply online only)
Night runs – Start times between (Apply online only)
LTD Class 1
Monday to Friday Days – £13.50
Saturday Days – £16.00
Monday to Friday Nights – £14
Saturday Nights – £16.50
PAYE Class 1
Monday to Friday Days – £11.50
Saturday Days – £13
Monday to Friday Nights – £12
Saturday Nights – £13
Minimum 8 hours guaranteed
45 minutes of unpaid break
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful