- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Abbie at Amber Mace is recruiting for a care manager to take the helm at a small elderly home, paying a salary of £34k.
You must have an NVQ Level 3 in health and social care and be willing to work towards your level 4 or 5 in leadership and management!
My client is looking for someone with a fresh outlook that has the ability to revitalise the home and inspire the team. With the support of a fantastic team, you will be able to lead and develop the business successfully.
You will be joining an award-winning independent company that offers excellent benefits, career progression, training and experience. Call Abbie at Amber Mace today on (phone number removed) to discuss this unmissable opportunity.
The home's most recent report was rated Good' from the CQC.
Main Duties as the care Manager:
• Assist the home manager in the day to day running of the home
• Assist the recruitment for the home
• Ensure that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Experience at a managerial level in a similar environment
• Have the ability to manage change
• Have an understanding of CQC guidelines
• NVQ Level 3 in health and social care
• Pension scheme
• Company benefits
• Service related annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
• Sick pay
• DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check free of charge
• Company reward scheme
• An opportunity to work for a fantastic, reputable not for profit organisation
If you are interested in applying, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Abbie at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed)