Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Are you looking for full time or part time work in the Wellingborough and Kettering area? We are a leading home care provider, with a friendly and supportive team who value all of our Care Assistants.
We are a privately-run company that offer the highest standard of personal care and support to the elderly and vulnerable adults. Northants Community Care pride themselves on offering a reliable and friendly service to adults who need a little help at home to lead a lifestyle of their choice.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join us:
We always say thank you – whether that be a phone call, chocolates or gift cards we never forget to say thank you for the incredible work our Care Assistants do.
Job Stability – despite being in a pandemic we have continued to grow and to provide outstanding support to all of our staff with the safety of our carers and customers being our number one priority, we are a stable company you can always rely on.
Local work – we have an excellent coordination team who make sure your work is local so you spend more time caring and less time travelling.
Perks and benefits of being a Care Assistant:
· Competitive Pay with regular increments.
· Full Induction / Training / Paid Shadowing.
· Free Uniform and PPE
· 28 days Paid Holiday
· Workplace Pension
· Opportunities for everyone to undertake qualifications in care.
· Contracts of employment available, with a guarantee of hours
· Flexible hours available
· Mileage Allowance
· Performance related bonus
· Regular meetings for you to give your opinions and input
· Enhanced weekend and Bank Holiday rate
· 24/7 Carer Helpline Support
· Flexible working hours
· Bonus scheme
· Company pension
· Free or subsidised travel
All you need to be a Care Assistant:
· Caring Nature
· Access to your own Transport
· Positive Attitude
· Enhanced DBS (You can apply for one through us if you don’t have one)
· Flexible approach to work
· Good communication skills
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
You will be required to go to client’s homes to carry out our care and support service by following a specific care plan. To include the following;
· Assisting clients with personal care
· Help prepare meals and snacks
· Assisting with light domestic tasks such as cleaning, cooking and washing
· Providing Companionship and Emotional Support
· Assisting service users to access the community
· Social visits and Appointments
· Must have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle
If you would like to join a company that values and respects its Care Assistants and puts a smile on the face of the people who make up your local community – then click apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch!
Salary: £8.85 to £10.20 /hour
***Applicants must have their own vehicle / No Experience Required / £9.20 weekend rate